Monday, March 21, 2016

Fron the Vending Machine: Horseradish Shines in Herr's Cheddar and Horseradish Kettle Cooked Chips



 My tongue is burned as I take a bite of the Cheddar and Horseradish chips by Herr's. The chip is spicy in the beginning , then it calms down after I am almost finished chewing it. It tastes like someone poured horseradish on the chip, which is good for me. The taste is strong but I do not taste any cheddar flavor. Instead, I taste more horseradish flavor than cheddar flavor. They might as well call them horseradish chips. I thought I would get a second opinion for these chips from my father, who is a fan of spicy food. My dad said that they had a stronger horseradish flavor and he only tasted a little of the cheddar flavor. Good try Herr's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment